- Support pupils to develop their self-knowledge, self-esteem and self-confidence through all areas of teaching and learning in school.
- Encourage pupils to take responsibility for their behaviour, as well as knowing their rights through all of their interaction with adults and each other in school.
- Challenge stereotypes through PHSE work and assemblies.
- Implement a strong anti-bullying culture as enshrined in our policies for Anti-Bullying and Behaviour.
- Follow the UNICEF rights respecting schools agenda.